Tag Archives: After

Lauren Bushnell Shares Pic of New Boyfriend Devin Antin After Ben Higgins Split

Lauren Bushnell shared a pic of her new boyfriend, Devin Antin, on Instagram on Friday, August 4.

“Ok cutie,” the Bachelor alum wrote on the pic posted on her Instagram Story that showed Antin leading her by the hand.

Bushnell, who split with fiancé Ben Higgins in May, has been quiet about the new relationship but shared a telling quote on Instagram before posting the pic of Antin.

Lauren Bushnell shared a pic of new boyfriend Devin Antin on Instagram on Friday, August 4. Lauren Bushnell/Instagram

“You can’t always wait for the perfect time,” the quote read. “Sometimes, you have to dare to do it because life is too short to wonder what could have been.”

As a source previously told Us Weekly, the reality TV star and Antin “have been dating for a while now,” and the blonde beauty has already met his family. “She was at a Golden State game with his sisters,” the source told Us in mid-July.

The former flight attendant — who got engaged to Higgins on season 20 of The Bachelor in March 2016 — was also spotted with Antin, a real estate investor from L.A., in Maui earlier this week, according to TMZ.

But while Bushnell has quickly moved on from her broken engagement, her ex-fiancé doesn’t seem quite so ready.

Higgins, 29, revealed during the July 17 installment of his Ben and Ashley I. Almost Famous Podcast that he finds it difficult to even think about being intimate with someone new since he and Bushnell called it quits.

“If I were to kiss somebody right now in my life, it would hold a lot of weight,” the business analyst told his cohost, Ashley Iaconetti. “It would be really hard for me. Right now, for me to kiss anybody … my chest kind of gets tight. I know that’s really difficult for me.”

Latest Celebrity News

Elton John Cancels Concerts After Contracting ‘Rare and Potentially Deadly’ Bacterial Infection

Elton JohnElton John performs at Radio City Music Hall in 2016. Andrew Renneisen/Getty Images

Elton John has cancelled all of his concert dates through May after a terrifying health scare.

Although the legendary singer-songwriter, 70, is now on the mend, he was forced to pull out of the April and May dates of his Las Vegas residency, The Million Dollar Piano, at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace, and his May 6 performance in Bakersfield, California.

“During a recent, successful tour of South America, Elton contracted a harmful and unusual bacterial infection,” his rep said in a statement, via ABC News. “During his return flight home from Santiago, Chile, he became violently ill. Upon returning to the UK, Elton’s doctors admitted him to [the] hospital, where he underwent immediate treatment to remove the infection.”

John was released from the hospital on Saturday, April 22, and is now “comfortably resting at home” following two days in intensive care and an extended hospital stay. “Infections of this nature are rare and potentially deadly,” the statement continued. “Thankfully, Elton’s medical team identified this quickly and treated it successfully. He is expected to make a full and complete recovery.”

The Grammy winner also apologized to his fans in a statement. “I am so fortunate to have the most incredible and loyal fans and apologize for disappointing them,” John said. “I am extremely grateful to the medical team for their excellence in looking after me so well.”

The “Tiny Dancer” singer will return to the stage on Saturday, June 3, for his performance in Twickenham, England.

Latest Celebrity News